What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with Safari

Kjweede

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used Explorer until now and have a problem backing up to previous page in website while using Safari. In Explorer, I could just click the left arrow in the upper left corner of the window. I can't do this on my Ipad2.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Kjweede said:
I have used Explorer until now and have a problem backing up to previous page in website while using Safari. In Explorer, I could just click the left arrow in the upper left corner of the window. I can't do this on my Ipad2.

n the top left, next to the right arrow, there is 2 square box one overlapping the other with a number in it

that essentially is the number of tabs/windows you have open, it sounds like that when you opened the new link that is has opened a new tab/window, and because that is a new tab/window, the site it opened is essentially the first site, so won't be able to go back

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tap on that 2-square to see previous tabs and tap to return to one.

Most reactions