What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with keynote, importing media!!

nate1224hoops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I've done my research. Here is what I know: I have keynote for ipad2, I use pc at home, and I've read everything I can find.

Here's what's happening. I teach school so I use united streaming videos in class. I want to place those in my keynote presentations. I have converted the files. The files sync to movies and as you know keynote only pulls from photos. So I read somewhere to create a folder with my other pics on pc and put bids in it. I did this. Then open iTunes and go to photos. Then click sync, choose folders,....choose folder I just put vids in and select add videos. I do all of this and when iTunes gets to step 5 of 5 of sync it shutsdown. It says it isn't responding and must close.

Can anyone help???

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It sounds like you are doing everything right. Try removing all but one movie from the folder, one that you know will play on the iPad, and give it another try.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

Most reactions

Latest posts