What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a simple password manager

Lend27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a simple to use effective password manager for iPad.
Suggestions?

iKan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use '1Password'. I like it namely because it reminds me of one I use on my Windows base system by Norton whereby I have many user ID's and passwords allowing me to have ONE place to launch from

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also recommend 1Password. Plus, it now has Dropbox syncing capabilities with both PCs and Macs so you can access it anywhere you have an Internet connection. Very handy, that.

Marilyn

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Lastpass. While there browser is no good, there are lots of ways to use it from other iPad browsers. It also works on Windows, Mac an Android. It also is endorsed by many security experts as one of the best ways to create strong passwords and keep them safe.

My 2¢

bighornbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using Ilium software's Ewallet for many years (since my iPaq days). Last year they came out with it for the iPhone/iPad and was very happy. it is more than just a password vault. You can create cards for just about any information that you want to keep. It syncs with a PC or Mac. You can get it for multiple platforms and sync all to the same wallet or even have multiple wallets.

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMHO, 1Password is the cat's meow. It's integration with Dropbox makes it one of, if not THE, essential apps on my iPad, laptop, and home computers.

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can only recommend what I know / am experienced with, but based on my experience with recently purchased & installed app...I am very pleased with SplashID

CatiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Datavault on my iPad & iPhone and it's very simple and reliable. Ascendo put out a free update a month ago that is amazing!

Ellen

Krakrjaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using Keeper on my iPhone. Does anyone know if it works on the iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts