What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a good photo edit app

LadyAlexa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am redesigning my kitchen, and would like to take a picture of the already up cabinets and counters, then photoshop in different floors and backsplashes to see what I like.

Is there a good app that will let me cut out strange shapes, and paste them into a different photo?

Thanks!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LivingRoom for ipad? Also inlcudes kitchen items too....and allows you to import pics.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Have also a look at Decorator!, it let's you apply different colors on the walls from a picture of your room. Really neat...

VicoPad addict!

OP
L

LadyAlexa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there one where I can take pictures of the tile or flooring I like, and cut them out of one picture and paste them onto a picture of the cabainets and counters?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welllll if thats all you want...I use art studio for things like that. I would import pic of flooring/tile onto top of pic of cabinets as new layer. Then use erase tool on top layer to expose cabinets/counters/outlets/vents/accessories on bottom layer.

Hope that doesn't sound too confusing cause I think I confused myself.

Most reactions