What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a case with a built in stand

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a nice quality case that had a built in stand for using on a table, or on an airplane so I done need to hold it in my hand or on my lap? Thanks

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nevermind...I bought a Tuff Luv Napa leather case / stand. Expensive but all reviews were posative.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm quite happy with my Apple case. I'm using it now on my knees angled in typing mode with my Microsoft BT keyboard. it tilts at a nice angle.

I can also stand it on the narrow end in "movie" mode and put it on a TV table.

RobertBasil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.robertbasil.com
OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just look on Amazon, they sell it. Napa Leather and not the Bi-stand model.

RobertBasil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.robertbasil.com
First you said it was leather, then you said it's not leather, then you say it's leather again. The Napa Multi View case is only available in leather and is the exact case that iLounge gave a bad review to.

I've looked on the Tuff-Luv website and the only Napa case they sell for the iPad they sell is leather.

I guess that's why you cannot provide a link to this non-existent Napa non-leather case.

bernilynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I bought the Tuff Luv saddleback leather case, and could not be more pleased. I actually have the same cover for my Kindle, so I was sure I would like it. The leather feels great, and is easy to grip. It adjusts to almost any viewing angle with a built-in stand, making it almost hands-free. The iPad slides in and out with ease (I only take it out when I use the keyboard/dock) but is securely held by a snap.

It's now on backorder, but worth waiting for!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-multi-view-Saddleback-Leather-cover/dp/B003NFC5AC]Amazon.com: Tuff-Luv multi-view (TM) Saddleback Leather case cover for Apple…[/ame]

i-Unique also has a store on EBay. Customer service is wonderful.

Berni

michelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best one, which I own, is the iPad Security Case. It is leather and comes with a built in stand and combination lock for keeping people from using it.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First you said it was leather, then you said it's not leather, then you say it's leather again. The Napa Multi View case is only available in leather and is the exact case that iLounge gave a bad review to.

I've looked on the Tuff-Luv website and the only Napa case they sell for the iPad they sell is leather.

I guess that's why you cannot provide a link to this non-existent Napa non-leather case.

Yeah is does exist because I have one ordered.....and I never said it was not leather. I cant help it if you cant find it.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-multi-view-Leather-cover-Apple/dp/B003ETHNA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1276435580&sr=8-1-spell]Amazon.com: Tuff-Luv multi-view (TM) Napa Leather case cover for Apple iPad & 3G - Black: Electronics[/ame]

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah is does exist because I have one ordered.....and I never said it was not leather. I cant help it if you cant find it.

The confusion is because you said the case he posted wasn't leather, and he seemed to think that you were saying yours wasn't.

Most reactions

Latest posts