What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAS to iPad apps

fasttrack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I'm out of the office-- I get a call from a client, I need to pull up the MS doc file from either my desktop or my NAS (Mybook Live) and into my iPad so that I can edit and email it out and/or save it back to the original location.

How do I do this and with what apps.

Lusid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FileBrowser will get you into the NAS, and transfer to/from the ipad and attach files to email.

Editing MS Doc files is a mixed bag. Lots of apps make an effort, none truly succeed. Try them all. YMMV.

dandem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fasttrack said:
When I'm out of the office-- I get a call from a client, I need to pull up the MS doc file from either my desktop or my NAS (Mybook Live) and into my iPad so that I can edit and email it out and/or save it back to the original location.

How do I do this and with what apps.

Polaris Office will save file back to original location, just add your NAS as WebDav under the storage.

Most reactions

Latest posts