What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name change for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it's just the "iPad" and not the "iPad3" or "iPad HD"? Apple is losing thier marbles. This iPad3 forum should be called the "iPad forum" (a sub-set of the iPad forum)?

You call Apple customer service: "I need help with my iPad" "Which version do you have" "I just told you.. iPad"

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your answer to the Service Rep would be incorrect.

There are three iPads. iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3rd Generation.

This arguement is getting really old and is in at least 3 different threads I am monitoring at present.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah. What's in a name... as long as it isn't "Late For Dinner?!?" :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So it's just the "iPad" and not the "iPad3" or "iPad HD"? Apple is losing thier marbles. This iPad3 forum should be called the "iPad forum" (a sub-set of the iPad forum)?

You call Apple customer service: "I need help with my iPad" "Which version do you have" "I just told you.. iPad"

Hi billee- I am going to refer you to this Thread started by our Administrator, iDan. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-forum/66705-new-ipad-what-heck-name.html

As Skullone stated, there are a few other threads that are similar to the your's. We will go ahead and close this thread and ask for you to refer to the one above.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions