What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Work Out music needs some help...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

As you can see, I am asking for recommendations on good Work Out Music. I am getting a bit tired of listening to the same things. Currently, I have a mix of old and new songs from: Cranberries, Lady Gaga, John Mellencamp, Maroon 5, Hootie and the Blow Fish, etc.

So anybody have suggestions for good Work Out Music and/or Podcasts to listen to? :)

I am opened to anything.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, admiral-I believe that i may have a Van Halen Cd in my husband's collection!

I'll check chicken foot iTunes and get the sheepdogs song! Thanks, Admiral-I'll think of you every time I hear this song! :)

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey thanks, Chris!! I am going to check this out for my next run!!

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Decided to take a jog down the Strip listening to some Beastie Boys, in honor of Adam Yauch-RIP.

"You Gotta Fight For Your Right to Party!!""

Not yet adjusted to the time change and the dry air out here....must drink more water to keep hydrated, to avoid passing out! :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Decided to take a jog down the Strip listening to some Beastie Boys, in honor of Adam Yauch-RIP.

"You Gotta Fight For Your Right to Party!!""

Not yet adjusted to the time change and the dry air out here....must drink more water to keep hydrated, to avoid passing out! :)

Great song......don't go passing out, are you sure it's the time and air and not the consumption in the bars?

The Archangel

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally I listen to bands like Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Green Day etc. but when I workout it is Metallica all the way. Old stuff too, And Justice For All is the greatest workout album ever. It is better than 5 cups of coffee before the workout.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Great song......don't go passing out, are you sure it's the time and air and not the consumption in the bars?

The Archangel

I think it may be the 2 glasses of merlot last night--definitely may have had something to do with it!

seneca18 said:
Normally I listen to bands like Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Green Day etc. but when I workout it is Metallica all the way. Old stuff too, And Justice For All is the greatest workout album ever. It is better than 5 cups of coffee before the workout.

Seneca-thanks for reminding me of Green Day-i think i have their CD...somewhere! Maybe i can have Gabe stream it for me across the pond for my next workout!!

W

winnieC

some one like you and only you.I like these two songs very much.

Most reactions

Latest posts