What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My top 2 iPad games

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First one is Magic Piano

I read the reviews before buying obviously so I decided to try it. Glad I did it's one of the best music apps on the app store you can play, preloaded songs also play with other people around the world. Amazing

I also purchased Real Racing HD and wow I was blown away, it's hard at first but after a few go's you get used to it. You can also enter leagues and also create games with other iPad users by you which is brilliant.

Anyone not got any of those games try them you won't regret it.

enuhski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as a girl (casual) gamer, my top 2 iPad games are:

1) plants vs zombies HD
2) super juicy HD because of the multiplayer option vs ipod touch/iphone/iPad :)

Baracus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First one is Magic Piano

I read the reviews before buying obviously so I decided to try it. Glad I did it's one of the best music apps on the app store you can play, preloaded songs also play with other people around the world. Amazing

I also purchased Real Racing HD and wow I was blown away, it's hard at first but after a few go's you get used to it. You can also enter leagues and also create games with other iPad users by you which is brilliant.

Anyone not got any of those games try them you won't regret it.

Hmm Magic Piano sounds interesting! What do you have to do? What is the MP like?
Have you tried GT Racing yet? Its very good IMO! The AI cars in RR do my nut in!

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't handle any of the FPS games on the iPad. I can't even handle the Digger game.

Ugh!

I struggle even with Pac Man, too...

Ah well. Games like Angy Birds, Parachute Panic, Doodle Jump (even if it is a little awkward to tilt the bloody screen) all work perfectly for me.

I guess I'm just too used to console gaming to make it work on the iPad ;)

Ooh, and Plants Vs Zombies... Shame it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the mini-games on the PC version :(

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
i've enough complicated stuff working my brain. I don't really play games much but the iPad is allowing me to re-live space invaders - see that's simple, and pinball even simpler :D

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i've enough complicated stuff working my brain. I don't really play games much but the iPad is allowing me to re-live space invaders - see that's simple, and pinball even simpler :D

I'm very tempted to buy Modern Conflict - you can try the demo for free. Its like Risk but real-time instead of turn-by-turn. Very addictive, not tedious to learn, and each mission us usually done in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts