What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Name is Jeff

jah60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
aboutmyhomebusiness.com
Hi all,
First of all, I never thought I would own an apple product but here I am and glad. The iPad I received as a gift has fallen in love with me and me with it. I do enjoy having the internet with me 24/7 including my personal email on a screen I can read.
Now, I am a husband, father, grandfather and in love with making money online with my home business. ergo the name "about my home business"
I have many questions being I have always been a pc advocate.
Help me learn
Jeff :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum! I always knew this Internet thing would take off one day!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol back to the future. I really enjoyed spending thousands of dollars each year visiting San Fransico Macworld just so I could be 6 months ahead of every one else in Australia. Then along came the Internet now every one knows in seconds..... Hey but I saved my self lots of money........now what were we talking about.....oh yes welcome to Jeff for the second time.

Most reactions