What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My jailbroken ipad2 stuck on resetting the settings...

Yiannis_vaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.... I have a jailbroken ipad2 running ios 4.3.3 but it stuck on resetting and it does it all the time unstoppable. I put it in DFU mode to restore it again to 4.3.3... nothing...
I put it in recovery and restore it... nothing... any ideas to run again my ipad2 jailbroken???

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have an iPad2 3G or wifi only? If it is the 3G version you CANNOT ever restore the iPad to anything other than the current firmware, which is 5.0.1. It is impossible, sorry. If you have the wifi only version, you can ONLY restore it if you have saved SHSH Blobs for 4.3.3 for your iPad2. Use this tutorial to help you in this situation - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

Hope that helps.

OP
Y

Yiannis_vaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i tried restore it to 5.0.1 in DFU mode... error 3194 showed... what to do?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yiannis_vaio said:
ok i tried restore it to 5.0.1 in DFU mode... error 3194 showed... what to do?

Search. We have a tutorial on how to fix error 3194.

OP
Y

Yiannis_vaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I get 2005 error.... OMG what to do am so scared about it... please help me... I couldnt find any info about it...

Most reactions

Latest posts