What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad travel gear

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
The smaller zippered case is a nicely padded HP netbook case. Purchased off of Amazon.

The larger zippered handle Ogio tote is one I get from one of my wholesale suppliers. The handle make the whole package a breeze to carry. A nice velcro sealed pocket on the front allows for additional storage.

Owning my own embroidery business allows me to customize my products.

iPadbag.JPG

iPadbag2.JPG

iPadbag3.JPG

iPadbag4.JPG

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome iPad travel gear, the bag would of been better if you could carry it on your back though.

jays0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really happy with the 10" Power Laptop sleeve from Outdoor Products. I got it at REI for $22 and it comfortably fits my iPad with the Apple case, my Bluetooth keyboard and my Clear 4G Hotspot. I also have the camera connection kit, usb cable and power pack in there as well.

It has a shoulder strap that can be attached for "landscape" or "portrait" carrying. I looked around a lot for something that would fit it all but wouldn't be as big as a laptop bag, this was a perfect find.

I looked at the REI Tech Wrap sleeve and the lack of space for some accessories and especially a shoulder strap was what turned me off. Also it was a few bucks more.

CAA001 10in Power Sleeve Computer Carrier

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the slim, minimalist backpack I use for my iPad (and/or laptop):

41F4p7mTJ1L._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

It's streamlined enough that I can even wear it under my jacket without being noticeable, and the broad straps distribute weight even across the shoulders. The entire surface is crafted from a single piece of neoprene, which gives it its distinctive "bulletproof vest" look.

I got it from Amazon, which is still having its crazy discounts (could be clearance sale) -- Built NY Built Large Laptop Back Pack

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts