What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My IPad pictures are gone

Lbomb14077

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sync'd 2000+ pics from pc to IPad months ago. Separated into yearly folders. Everything worked perfect until yesterday. I went to view and all folders were there but no pictures or thumbnails except those saved directly from emails. Tried sync 10x but said cannot sync because a file was missing. I have all originals on pc so nothing lost but want on IPad.

Any suggestions

OP
L

Lbomb14077

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to photos, with blank yearly photo folders showing in the backgound, I get message entitled Itunes Sync needed :Hig Resolution images synced via Ituens are missing, Connect your device to the computer you sync photos from and Launch Itunes to sync them."

I do that and at end of sync process, when the status line reads "Reconciing Photos, " I get error message that says "The Ipad 'Larry's Ipad' cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found.'" I clikc OK and the sync ends.

Thanks for any help....

OP
L

Lbomb14077

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also tried simplifying the pocess and only syncing some of the smaller folders, think maybe one of the pics was corrupted, and got same result.

Most reactions

Latest posts