What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad is stuck in Thailand

wasilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It landed in Thailand on the 17th still there. Today I received the following:

As of Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Due to the unstable political conditions in Bangkok and the rest of Thailand, FedEx Express® has suspended pickup and delivery service throughout the country until further notice. These conditions remain very fluid and we will continue to closely monitor all changes. Additional information will be posted on fedex.com as it becomes available.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a pity.......I was afraid during the Volcano ash cloud, that my iPad wasn't making it.....but I was lucky, as it just landed the day before the shut down the airports.

OP
W

wasilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WoooHoooo to FedEx just received the folowing

May 19, 2010 1:21 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AKMay 18, 2010 11:30 PMAt local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HKMay 17, 2010 11:53 PMIn transit
LANTAU ISLAND HKMay 17, 2010 11:30 PMAt local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HK

IndyBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WoooHoooo to FedEx just received the folowing

May 19, 2010 1:21 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AKMay 18, 2010 11:30 PMAt local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HKMay 17, 2010 11:53 PMIn transit
LANTAU ISLAND HKMay 17, 2010 11:30 PMAt local FedEx facility
LANTAU ISLAND HK

Good news. It won't be long now.

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was frankly amazed .. my iPad was in Alaska one afternoon and the very next morning about 10am here at my shop. It had to fly to Memphis Tennessee ... fly to Baltimore Maryland ... fly to my town. Three flights..then a truck. The direct distance between Anchorage AK and Salisbury MD is 3400 miles. Ole' Fred Smith who runs FEDEX knows his game.

dacakebeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was frankly amazed .. my iPad was in Alaska one afternoon and the very next morning about 10am here at my shop. It had to fly to Memphis Tennessee ... fly to Baltimore Maryland ... fly to my town. Three flights..then a truck. The direct distance between Anchorage AK and Salisbury MD is 3400 miles. Ole' Fred Smith who runs FEDEX knows his game.

My iPad got to Alaska yesterday afternoon...Hopefully mine arives that quick :)

James cuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holding the power button + home button for 3 or so seconds won't help reset it ? thats weird

Most reactions

Latest posts