What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ipad cake

rd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My family know that I'm dying for an iPad! To rub it in even more I got an iPad cake!

Attachments

• image-3140492324.png
    image-3140492324.png
    538.6 KB · Views: 2,436

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, technically, you DID get an iPad! ;) :D

Here's hoping an iPad will be in your relatively immediate future...

Marilyn

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FruitJuice said:
Not a bad effort, how old are you? I'm guessing 12 :D

wow, really? Even I guessed from the 86 in his screen name that he was at LEAST 24...maybe because I too was born in 86? :D

Cfrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Classic haha! how's your battery life? Does it suffer from screen bleeding?
here's hoping you get your iPad soon!,,

jonpeter001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a cake in a hurry for that special occasion? Love to decorate cakes, but hate the dirty pans, messy counters and hot kitchen? Cake Doodle is the answer!

Crack the eggs, shake the salt, pour in the liquids, squeeze the lemon, mash the bananas, sift the flour, and toss in the dry ingredients. Blend the batter and bake your cake in our super fast oven. No need to wait for the cake to cool before icing and decorating it.

Eat the cake yourself when you're done or save it to your photo album. Surprise your friends with a customized cake e-mailed to them on their special day.

OP
R

rd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha yep it's chocolate. I am going to take it into the apple store to get a replacement model as half of it is now missing! What you think I should say? I dropped it and it snapped in half and the other half has gone missing.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suspect that, by the time you came out of the Apple Store, the other half would be missing too..:D

Tim

OP
R

rd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep they would say "I'll just take it into the back to test it out" ha........what iPad sir?

Most reactions