What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My HD Video Review: The New IPad

Jagsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to add this to it's own post - I did a full review of the new iPad 3 / 3rd Gen iPad! Everything is fantastic - and battery life definately seems to have been maintained!

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Hope you enjoy!

-Jagsta

Jones_jt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks brilliant, mine has just arrived - cant open it until Sunday. It's for the wife on mothers day, I am just sat here staring at the box - its absolute torture :p

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the great video. It has helped tide me over while I patiently :eek: wait for the Fed Ex truck to stop by!

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good review man. Your gonna make me spend $$$!!!

I gave you the answer earlier this morning. "You'll be fine.. just close your eyes every time someone sticks that beautiful retina display under your nose!"

Why do people never listen!:)

Sprintina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the review! Nice overview and selection of features. :thumbs:

Holysnikees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The retina display is still not a big selling point for me. If I'm gonna pony up the dough, I need something more. This new iPad lacks
The wow factor for me.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
nice review great to see some hands on use of the iPad and you hit a few points that were not covered by anyone else like the speakers. ROFL and your iPad was at the setup screen like it should be after taking out of the box. It drives me nuts that all of these people do unboxing videos and act like they are opening it for the first time and then when they turn it on its already setup and has all their stuff on it.

much better then those who apple chose to give the iPads to for a week before the launch, all i got from them was a list of features basically the same as what we saw at the keynote.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great review. I didn't realize the music app had been changed as i shipped my iPad 2 off before loading 5.1 on it...and on my phone..well, I just thought the difference was because it was a phone with smaller screen.

Good to see games play quickly.

I guess I will open my box now and get mine out.

mikeswife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I've never owned an Apple product before or really even played w/ one. I ordered mine today & your review helped me to become more familiar w/ the device!

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The retina display is still not a big selling point for me. If I'm gonna pony up the dough, I need something more. This new iPad lacks
The wow factor for me.

It lacks the wow factor since you haven't seen it with your own eyes... I was in your camp before comparing it with my iPad 1.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Holysnikees said:
The wow factor for me.

It's your money and if you feel that way you're doing the right thing. I disagree with you, however. I'm very pleased with this upgrade. If fact, I think all future upgrades will pale compared to this one.

Most reactions

Latest posts