What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music

nlfalconry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK i have all my music on my ipad 2, and want to transfer it over on to my hp laptop, how do i do this ? as it will only transfer over the music I've brought from i tunes any help would be good otherwise I've got do reload all one by one by disc in to the laptop.:confused:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well there are some free third party software solutions which will transfer/backup your media from your iPad to your PC, if you google it you should find it......there are also some threads on the forums here regarding the exact same issue, you may want to have a look at them before you download any additional software......our search function will help you find them.

I know it's locking the stable door after the horse has bolted......but ext HD's are dirt cheap, I would suggest getting one and making a bootable clone of your PC so that if the worst ever happens again you will be good to go instantly.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts