What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music will pause on its own and disappearring

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I bought the Beatles Anthology and since then my iPad had acted up.

1. All the songs including songs I purchased before the Beatles Anthology disappeared from the iPad. I would resync the songs and they would all return. Then the next time I listened to music, either all the songs would disappear or some. As I travel a lot and am usually not able to sync my music, this situation is disconcerting. This did not happen before I bought the anthology. Btw all the music on the iPad was purchased from iTunes store.

2. When playing music, the player pauses on it's own every 20-60 seconds. it doesn't matter if it's Bluetooth headphones, airplay, internal speaker, external speakers or wired headset. Again this did not happen pre Beatles.

Any ideas or solutions?

Leo.

OP
L

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And now when I click on iPod or videos, it's just a blank (black) display. Nothing. Just black. I've tried rebooting when I lost music. Will reboot again.

Leo

OP
L

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With rebooting my iPod and videos were restored but still a problem with music pausing on its own.

Most reactions

Latest posts