What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music playing

Schmid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Play a lot of music off of my iPad. Ive been looking for a good speaker system or dock for my iPad but have only been able to find ones designed for iPhone or ones that are over 300$. Does anyone know of decent ones for a little bit cheaper?

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure about posting links so I'll just suggest you try Amazon and search "iPad docking station with speakers" for a start.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your comment suggests you're looking only for docks with built-in speakers. And while that's understandable from a convenience perspective, from a sound quality and cost perspective you might want to consider separating the functions. For example, I use a pair of portable speakers from iHome (about $40) combined with an iWOW adapter from SRS (another $40.) The sound is really quite amazing for the price. On the other hand, if you really want the charging and audio combined in a single unit, the poster above has the right idea. There are several such systems for about $100 on Amazon.

Most reactions

Latest posts