What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music playing all of a sudden

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anybody had this happen?

I don't have any alarms set. The Music app is not open. Happens at random times.

It has scared the beegeezes out of me a couple of times!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The thread is a couple of years old.

Looking at AlexisW's profile it doesn't look like he/she has logged into the forum for a couple months. It might be a while before another checkin, and answer to your question.

Here is a more recent thread of a similar note (pun intended). Not that a completely satisfactory answer was found.

Music playing

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the referral TP, I just saw this thread and thought there was an answer but it led to a thread I had started :D

At least, now, I know I am not alone and imagining noises. This happened again recently but I am not so spooked as I used to be. There must be a logical explanation and I am sure something will come to light.

The more I use my iPad, the more confidence I have in it so here's hoping.

Mike

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. It's a strange problem. It sounds like the pause button on Apple's headphones being pressed, but of course there are no headphones involved.

Most reactions