What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music app crashing/black screen

Bedlampuhedron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey y'all so I've been having a bit of a problem with the Music app since I got iOS 5.

So I'll be listening to music while doing other stuff, and eventually when I return to the Music app, the screen is almost completely blacked out. But the music still plays. It looks like this:

4a84516e.jpg

So to fix it I'll exit the app, close it from the sidebar, then start it up again and it will be normal. This happens at the most once or twice a day.

I don't think ive done anything to harm my iPad internally or externally. And it's not a huge problem but it's annoying. Anyone seen anything like this or have any ideas I could try?

Attachments

• 4a84516e.jpg
    4a84516e.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 426

Skeyby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same exact problems here since upgrading to ios5!

If you find any solution please share!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...they-made-changes-they-did-ipod-app-ios5.html

This is where we have been going for our loss of iPod app. You are not alone. It's due to the cover art taking over whole screen and then it crashes. Some members delete all music from ipad and run the find the cover art button in iTunes. I can't be bothered. I'm waiting for update to change the many problems apple have done to ruin the app. First complaint from me tbh.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts