What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multitasking?

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I did search but did not get anything as to what I was looking for. Can the iPad multitask like that iPhone? Like on my 3GS if I tap home button twice it brings up the apps that I am using/used and I can change between them fast so far I do not see anything like that on the iPad

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
You could not have done much searching...

iOS4 is what allows the multitasking, even on the iPhone. While iOS4 is out for iPhone, it will not be released for the iPad until November, as per Apple.

OP
C

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched on here and everything but what I put in came up, I am running on very slow Internet so I can't just jump on to every site to look, I thought that's what this forum was for??

Last edited:

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone heard a particular day in November? I personally can't wait.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is only one person who knows the exact date, and he's not talking!

steve-jobs-macbook-air.jpg

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched on here and everything but what I put in came up, I am running on very slow Internet so I can't just jump on to every site to look, I thought that's what this forum was for??

Part of the problem is the vBulletin search routine, which is complicated and glitchy.

The likelihood of an improvement is remote, too, because Internet Brands developers are diverted to trying to find ways to handle the huge databases of Honda-Tech and Corvette Forums. That's a bigger problem for them than coming up with a better search routine.

One suggestion is to always use "Advanced Search" anywhere that the owners of a site offer the option. It allows you to narrow the search enough that it's a little more useful.

OP
C

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Part of the problem is the vBulletin search routine, which is complicated and glitchy.

The likelihood of an improvement is remote, too, because Internet Brands developers are diverted to trying to find ways to handle the huge databases of Honda-Tech and Corvette Forums. That's a bigger problem for them than coming up with a better search routine.

One suggestion is to always use "Advanced Search" anywhere that the owners of a site offer the option. It allows you to narrow the search enough that it's a little more useful.

Thanks for the reply, least you were nice about it, I tried again using advanced and got a few that had what I wanted, I hope. They do it soon makes using iPad a lot easier..

Most reactions

Latest posts