What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiplayer Games on IPAD

Dwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if there is or there is going to be any multiplayer game in which you can play with your friend in different places by connecting directly to eachothers IPs. (Peer to peer connection via internet) No bluetooth or same wireless network required.

Let's say I want to play with a friend in another city. Like we do on PCs or Macs.

Is there a game system like this for Ipad? Or do you know if there is going to be or not?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
If you type "multiplayer" in the search in the app store, you will get some......

Ignore these, I misunderstood what you wanted... The two here are local WIFI.... there are tons of regular multiplayer, just do a search in app store.... Wife and I enjoy 10 PinShuffle and CC Tennis....There are several others, and like everything else for this new product, more on the way....

Last edited:
Reaction score
iPad Multiplayer Games

I'm developing a website with the best ipad multiplayer games. [...moderator delete of self-promoted web site ...]

There's a Online category that maybe it's what you're looking for :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i use my ipad in parties to play scrabble. the ipad is the board and the iphone/itouch is the letter holder. sweet feature. other than that i dont like playing games on my ipad. too big i think

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadmultiplayergames said:
I'm developing a website with the best ipad multiplayer games. [...moderator delete of self-promoted web site ...]

There's a Online category that maybe it's what you're looking for :D

I check out the web and it's awesome, great web and I'll check it every week :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadmultiplayergames: There are reasons why new posters cannot post links. One of them is to give new forum users a chance to read the rules and discover that it is against forum policy to promote a personal web site.

If you had read the rules, you would have discovered how you could have offered to help the OP.

Please read the rules.

I have edited your post (and the subsequent reply). Consider this a warning.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts