What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSN hotmail account

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I close my hotmail account that has be hacked ?

Need to sort this ASAP, please advise

Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Login to your account on the browser, when you use the iPad go away from mobile website view (computer view), tap your name and choose "account settings". (My account is in German, I have to translate this, but it has to be something similar.). There, go to "close account"and read and follow the instructions. Afaik you have to enter your account password.
HTH

Last edited:
OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Login to your account on the browser, when you use the iPad go away from mobile website view (computer view), tap your name and choose "account settings". (My account is in German, I have to translate this, but it has to be something similar.). There, go to "close account"and read and follow the instructions. Afaik you have to enter your account password.
HTH

Thanks J.A. for your help,are you in UK ? It is great to be multi-lingual,in my country we have 4 official languages and we also learn the different dialects !

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks J.A. for your help,are you in UK ? It is great to be multi-lingual,in my country we have 4 official languages and we also learn the different dialects !

My pleasure.
I'm from Austria. My native language is German, but since joining iPF I have the chance to use my English.
Knowing more than one language is very useful, I agree. Learning 4 official languages and different dialects sounds interesting as well as challenging to me.

Most reactions