What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving little used apps

reynalac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my iProducts I would like to identify an app which would move apps which I do not use often to another 'page'. I do not want to delete them as I may need them some time later. As the nature of my work is cyclical those which were not used often may suddenly become popular. Does anyone have suggestions?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
reynalac said:
On my iProducts I would like to identify an app which would move apps which I do not use often to another 'page'. I do not want to delete them as I may need them some time later. As the nature of my work is cyclical those which were not used often may suddenly become popular. Does anyone have suggestions?

I don't believe that there's any app to do this automatically. You would have to do it manually. You could put your least used apps in a folder and put that folder on the ast age. Deleting the apps wouldn't be a problem either, as a deleted app is still on your purchased list and can be re-downloaded at any time for no extra cost if it was a paid app.

Last edited:
OP
reynalac

reynalac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I don't believe that there's any app to do this automatically. You would have to do it manually. You could put your east used apps in a folder and put that folder on the ast age. Deleting the apps wouldn't be a problem either, as a deleted app is still on your purchased list and can be re-downloaded at any time for no extra cost if it was a aid app.

Thanks - not entirely surprised there is not one - there may not even be a demand.

Most reactions