What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Apps To Another Page

Cotandem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since doing OS4 upgrade, I am not able to move apps from page to page. When I hold/press an app, it wiggles but they will not move to another page. Did I miss something in the upgrade? Thanks in advance for an help.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! You'll find that exact question demonstrated by fellow moderator Dannyboy if you look at the Video FAQ link in my link.

OP
C

Cotandem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Answering my own question

Sorry all, I should have googled. The answer is one can use iTunes to rearrange icons.....

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speak harshly to your little app and beat him when he sneezes. He only does it to annoy because he know it teases...

...with apols to dodders.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry all, I should have googled. The answer is one can use iTunes to rearrange icons.....

Hehe, as SweetPoison pointed out, yeah, you can do it that way, but it's easier than you think.

Watch the FAQ, Dannyboy shows it perfectly - also how to make folders and get help too!

Most reactions

Latest posts