What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies on my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davekings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys I need help. I want to download and watch movies on my iPad but they are too expensive to purchase on iTunes Store. How do I download and watch movies for free?????

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys I need help. I want to download and watch movies on my iPad but they are too expensive to purchase on iTunes Store. How do I download and watch movies for free?????

The types of movies normally offered for sale on iTunes are not generally obtainable for free. If you want to download and watch the same types of movies as are available on iTunes you are going to have to pay for them.

iPad forums dies not support any method of obtaining paid content for free. Such activities are a form of piracy and besides being against our rules they are illegal.

Your second thread on this topic will be deleted and this thread will be closed. Do not post about how you can obtain paid content for free.

Here is a reminder of the relevant rules.

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!

15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

Stay safe, stay legal.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts