What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies for iTunes deleted???? Can I get them back?

djphelan01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to my video icon to see what movies I might want to watch and found all but two were gone. I looked in the purchased area and the only ones there were the two that were still in my library. I then went to my iTunes account on my PC figuring they'd be there but nothing there either. Is there a way to recover purchased movies that somehow got deleted?

OP
D

djphelan01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found them on my iTunes account on my PC but not my iPad. How do I transfer them back to my iPad?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found them on my iTunes account on my PC but not my iPad. How do I transfer them back to my iPad?
Open iTunes on your iPad and go to the purchased list. Select the movie you want to download and tap on it. Once the movie listing opens up, tap on the cloud icon to start the download. Repeat for each movie you want to download to your iPad.

image-969755568.jpg

image-4199564283.jpg

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also go to Settings and Video, and make sure the show all videos option is turned on. All videos you own, whether they are on your device or in the cloud will show up in the Videos app. If they aren't showing up in the purchased part of iTunes, check that you are signed in to iTunes with the same ID as you use on your pc.

Most reactions