What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie volume on ipad

wgm51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed the volume on movies downloaded from iTunes is not really high enough for oldies like me! I am currently traveling so don't have access to external speakers, etc. Is there any way to increase volume or get "subtitles for the hard of hearing" on iTunes movies??

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed the volume on movies downloaded from iTunes is not really high enough for oldies like me! I am currently traveling so don't have access to external speakers, etc. Is there any way to increase volume or get "subtitles for the hard of hearing" on iTunes movies??

'Settings', 'Video', 'Closed captioning' -> 'On' might help on some movies, but I'm not sure if they all have that capability.

You might be able to purchase a reasonably priced set of headphones at a Radio Shack or other similar store, if the problem isn't solved by the above.

Let us know if there's still a problem and maybe we can think of something else.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts