What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monopoly App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There's a Monopoly app made by Electronic Arts. It's on sale for 99 cents. The overall reviews are great but there are a lot of complaints about it crashing. I'd like to get it, but I want to know what others think about it before I purchase it. I'm not going to buy it if it's only going to crash on me every time I try to play the game.

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same, no crashes here, but even with the crashes I'd buy it or any electronic arts game if it's on sale ( like they all are at the moment ) they are a reputable company and are quick to upgrade any versions that bugs are found in. On a side note I recently bought about 15 or so games that electronic arts (ea) have on sale and they all work with no bugs,

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No crashes here. I bought it in the current sale and it's a complete steal at this price - fantastic production values and a great game. It really is very polished and I have yet to see a single crash. At this price it really is a no brainer.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
before the upgrade, i suffered quite a few crashes. A few even reset my entire game and messed up my statistics. The upgrade improved my gaming fantastically. So much so that my aunt pad napped me for three days just to play monopoly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got monopoly on iPhone.... But the last update screwed up all text. It's like an old junk phone trying to rum a complex Unicode language, like Arabic/Japanese/thai or something. So I was sad when I found that out on my iPad. Then EA had the July 4th sale- immediately grabbed scrabble, monopoly and SimCity in HD for only $3. No more bugs. Every thing runs perfectly.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GAMEized said:
where i can get it??

I ended up buying it and started playing it last night. It's one of the best apps I have. You get it on the app store. Go to the section labeled "Top Charts". It's listed as #1.

Virtual

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have played it a few times myself and i found it good. I do get bored of monopoly though, its nice to play once in a while with 1-3 friends but you cant really replay it after its finished. Well i guess its the same with all board games.

Debz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Monopoly app problem with connecting?

Hi I dont know if I'm in the correct place if I'm not sorry!! Can anyone help me please I got my iPad2 last week and I bought the monopoly app, I can tokay the game okay although when trying to connect to play other players it does not do anything, am I doing something wrong or should I have done something before loading the app? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks Debbie

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Debz said:
Hi I dont know if I'm in the correct place if I'm not sorry!! Can anyone help me please I got my iPad2 last week and I bought the monopoly app, I can tokay the game okay although when trying to connect to play other players it does not do anything, am I doing something wrong or should I have done something before loading the app? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks Debbie

Check your WI-Fi connection.

Debz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
Check your WI-Fi connection.

Hi thanks my wifi connection is working I can do everything else just can't seem to play network games .

Most reactions