What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing info

sahragty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there i am khaled from egypt want to ask about something i have bought an ipad from ksa but i have raed on the apple site that devices boight from ksa and uae does not support face time so i dont have face time on my device what am i supposed to do in order to get facetime on my device

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there i am khaled from egypt want to ask about something i have bought an ipad from ksa but i have raed on the apple site that devices boight from ksa and uae does not support face time so i dont have face time on my device what am i supposed to do in order to get facetime on my device

You cannot if your country has rules that forbid it.

OP
S

sahragty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for replaying :) i just wanted to know if there is any thhing i can do on my device that allowes me to add this app to my built in apps like changing the ipad ID to be mainlande by egypt not ksa apps as i told ya onece it is not forbiden in egypt here and i alredy live in egypt .. And that is why i was asking ........

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But if you purchased it in ksa where it wasn't allowed, you will not be able to get FaceTime when you go to Egypt. At least that is my understanding ... Maybe there is something with jail breaking a device that you can do this, but I haven't seen anything. Maybe others will have a say.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sahragty said:
Thanx for replaying :) i just wanted to know if there is any thhing i can do on my device that allowes me to add this app to my built in apps like changing the ipad ID to be mainlande by egypt not ksa apps as i told ya onece it is not forbiden in egypt here and i alredy live in egypt .. And that is why i was asking ........

I'm afraid that you won't be able to add face time to your iPad. If FaceTime is important to you, you'll have to purchase an iPad from a country where FaceTime is allowed and bring that iPad back to Egypt.

OP
S

sahragty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I'm afraid that you won't be able to add face time to your iPad. If FaceTime is important to you, you'll have to purchase an iPad from a country where FaceTime is allowed and bring that iPad back to Egypt.

Thanks , :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions