What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing "Categories" button in iOS App Store?

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Maybe I am just missing something, but I am noticing on both my iPad and iPhone App Stores that the Categories button at the bottom (Featured - Charts - Genius - Purchased - Updates) is no longer there after upgrading to iOS 6.0.

Am I just missing something? I only noticed this today, and I upgraded when iOS 6 was released and have been in the App Store countless times.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Somerled said:
Maybe I am just missing something, but I am noticing on both my iPad and iPhone App Stores that the Categories button at the bottom (Featured - Charts - Genius - Purchased - Updates) is no longer there after upgrading to iOS 6.0.

Am I just missing something? I only noticed this today, and I upgraded when iOS 6 was released and have been in the App Store countless times.

If you look at the top of the charts screen while in the App Store, you will notice an all categories button. Tap it and you will get a drop down menu that lists all the categories. Select one and you're good to go. On the featured screen, tap the more button at the top of the screen to access the drop down menu.

image-3804455535.jpg

image-2459075502.jpg

Most reactions