What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing artwork on ipad 3 but NOT in itunes.

redboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPAD3 with the A6x dual processor and I am missing some artwork when I have put some of my music onto the ipad.

So to stress this is NOT music I have purchased but my own CD's, so when I go to itunes the music does not appear - this is fine. My issue is that when I select the music tab in the bottom menu on my home screen on my ipad I can see my albums but the artwork is missing from some. These are CD's that I own and I ripped them using my laptop (where I have itunes loaded) and then I sync from my laptop to my ipad.

Now it may be that the process I am doing is WRONG so if somebody can give me the instructions then great, but I am transferring music to my ipad so I am doing it right I think, but just no artwork is showing.
Thanks in advance.

OP
R

redboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I just realised this should be in the GEN 4 thread as I have the retina display model/

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
redboy said:
Actually I just realised this should be in the GEN 4 thread as I have the retina display model/

The iPad 3 has the Retina display as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts