What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror’s Edge for iPad Goes Free in Some Countries, but not the US Unfortunately

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Pocket Gamer has spotted that EA Mobile’s Mirror’s Edge iPad and iPhone game is currently going free in the App Store, but unfortunately only in certain countries. It would seem that the game is currently free in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, but the iPad version is still currently retailing at its usual $9.99 in the US App store. Don’t despair if you’re in the US though, as Pocket Gamer reckons that there’s a very strong chance that the game will be tomorrow’s 12 Days of Christmas giveaway, in which case it will be free in all territories, so it’s well worth checking back tomorrow to see if you can get it for free.

Either way, gamers who download Mirror’s Edge for iPad have a treat in store, with the iPad version featuring breathtaking HD visuals, exclusive face-to-face multiplayer action and exclusive iPad-optimized race environments. It's basically a fun side-scroller with a cool sci-fi storyline. The controls are a little frustrating at times, but the scenery is great!

Click here to check if the app is available for free in your country: Mirror's Edge for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Pocket Gamer

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for drawing my attention this. It's free and should be downloaded onto my iPad by the time I finish typing this.
However, I'm not holding out much hope for it being good if theybare giving it awaycfor free.
Kendo

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's actually not a bad game. I bought it last week for 99 cents when EA was having their game sale in the US.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the best action games I've seen on the iPad. Much easier to control than N.O.V.A. or Rage.

bundat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also free here in the Philippines (it seems that EA games in the PH store are licensed to us by EA-UK).

Sucks that already bought it during the last holiday sale for 0.99
Great game

Most reactions