What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft In real life

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently I got a Minecraft sword and pick axe and I want to make a video with them with creepers and stuff. Just one problem... I have no experience with computer animated graphics!!! Please help meh!!!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iMarkey said:
I kind of wanted to make it look more realistic. Is there a cheap computer program that you know of?

But that looked like real to me, pixelated and all, too cool.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I kind of wanted to make it look more realistic. Is there a cheap computer program that you know of?

Anime Studio is the only one I can think off off the top of my head, and I've never used it, so I have no idea if it's good or will do what you want. What I do know is that pretty much all the decent animation software is going to cost. That's high powered software.

There are some cheaper/simple cartoon style animation apps for the iPad, though my memory is not cooperating on the names.

OP
iMarkey

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Anime Studio is the only one I can think off off the top of my head, and I've never used it, so I have no idea if it's good or will do what you want. What I do know is that pretty much all the decent animation software is going to cost. That's high powered software.

There are some cheaper/simple cartoon style animation apps for the iPad, though my memory is not cooperating on the names.

Have you thought of any of the cheap computer apps yet? (BTW I haz windows)

diegotonelli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
diego-nova.blogspot.com
I don't understand the fascination with Minecraft. That game is a throwback to the Pong days..okay, maybe not that far back but it's seriously ancient game play. Extremely boring if you are used to modern game systems.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
diegotonelli said:
I don't understand the fascination with Minecraft. That game is a throwback to the Pong days..okay, maybe not that far back but it's seriously ancient game play. Extremely boring if you are used to modern game systems.

I didn't get it either, til I started playing.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My son and his buddies play it. I've tried, but I don't seem to get very far. Dig hole, fall in, die. Rinse and repeat. Can't see the point, but the kids love it.

MarkAS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will always get it

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions