What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft Silverlight

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No - the only apps that work on the iPad are available in Apple's App Store and Microsoft does not support the iPad or have any compatible apps.

Tim

ecastellani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, this is not correct:

Ok, right now there is no Silverlight support, but MS should release SL 5 with iPad support in a few weeks/monts (half 2011 they told).

And with Cydia you are able to install more and more than AppStore.

thanks

OP
J

jjsintheuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ecastellani said:
Tim, this is not correct:

Ok, right now there is no Silverlight support, but MS should release SL 5 with iPad support in a few weeks/monts (half 2011 they told).

And with Cydia you are able to install more and more than AppStore.

thanks

Thanks for the information. If that happens it will help me out...

Jason.

tdshellman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want to ****ing download siverlight, how do I do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tdshellman said:
I just want to ****ing download siverlight, how do I do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well,reading the thread is a good start, if you had read it you will know that currently you can't download it to the iPad.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts