Microsoft has launched a new program trying to encourage Apple Watch users to switch over to the Microsoft Band 2. The company is offering "as much as" $150 for the aluminum Apple Watch Sport, $200 for the stainless steel Apple Watch with a Sport band, and $250 for the Apple Watch with Milanese Loop.
Microsoft is also accepting other wearables for users to trade for a new Band 2, including a FitBit Flex ($10), Sony SmartWatch 3 ($25), and Pebble Time Steel ($25). Of course, in order to have your device accepted, it has to meet a couple of requirements, as follows:
- Device's housing and band are completely intact without cracks or missing parts
- Device is completely functional, including
- All keys work
- Device powers on
- Device screen is not cracked or broken
- Device screen responds to touch
- No security codes or PIN codes are required to operate the device.