What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Xmas from Australia Dec 25, 2:48am

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all our members, moderators ,admin and not to forget any visitors to our Forums from Brisbane Australia. We are 18 hours ahead so I guess Santa visits us first. Enjoy this Xmas with your family and friends.

Merry Xmas:):):):):)
Colin,

Brisbane , Australia
Xmas morning 2:48 am 12/24/10

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Colin! May the most you wish for be the least you get!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

af5d4674.png

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No presents yet have to wait until all family arrives later today. Usually we have a very hot Xmas however it is the wettest on record with flooding every where. A cyclone just crossed the coast in Cairnes (tropical north) and thousands of motorists are stranded.

It will not concern us as not going any where today.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Japan!

I worked a 12hr shift on the 24th. Also working 12's on the 25th, 31st, and 1st.

I guess my bosses realized my family and I don't celebrate Christmas other than the commercial side of the holiday.

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to work boxing day (26th) as it is the biggest retail day of the year (australia and Britain ). So I will have to record the start of the Sydney Hobart yacht race biggest and most spectacular sailing race we have. If you can pick it up on cable do it.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
be safe there sir and watch out for the drunk drivers on you way to home today and have a very Merry Christmas to you and the family members and say a prayer for our people who are overseas somewhere to be safe and come home soon ..

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all our members, moderators ,admin and not to forget any visitors to our Forums from Brisbane Australia. We are 18 hours ahead so I guess Santa visits us first. Enjoy this Xmas with your family and friends.

Merry Xmas:):):):):)
Colin,

Brisbane , Australia
Xmas morning 2:48 am 12/24/10

Hope he saved something for me!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts