What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melody line of a song I transcribed.

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is the piano matrix of "you can just run them red lights..."
I could be wrong so please advise if correction is needed.

PMsample1.gif

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The key is the same as in the song. Your melody seems to sound a bit different from the part that can be heard in the refrain. The beginning is completely right, though.

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks.

I should add it's "we," not "you."

And I'm posting this at the old orchard Apple Store. Ok, you might be wondering why I'm here when I already own an ipad. I started the ios update and so I got stuck on the store's wifi network.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I should add it's "we," not "you." And I'm posting this at the old orchard Apple Store. Ok, you might be wondering why I'm here when I already own an ipad. I started the ios update and so I got stuck on the store's wifi network.
You're welcome.

I assume there won't occur a problem when you update your device in an Apple Store. :)

OP
M

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ios 7.1.1 update went A ok.

It is more than just bug fixes as I can tell a few differences in the user interface look and feel.
All good though.

Most reactions

Latest posts