What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May just have to get one of those G-Form cases when they arrive

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming someone would not drop their iPad on cement. What was that thing he picked up when he got the iPad off the ground? Then he tossed it aside ~ what was that?

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Assuming someone would not drop their iPad on cement. What was that thing he picked up when he got the iPad off the ground? Then he tossed it aside ~ what was that?

The article mentioned a camera falling off.

Btw. the sleeve has no screen? Impressive, that the iPad still works after such a fall, but realistically, people would have either tucked the iPad safely away, or use it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've always wanted an ultralight. Maybe I should get the case. I can probably afford that.

@Sweetpoison, I believe the camera was attached to the case. I think they wanted to record the fall, but the camera didn't survive.

Most reactions

Latest posts