What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 12

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading reviews, I'm quite put off buying this game. Is it as terrible as people say and will it get a patch soon does anyone know?

seikooc

FrenchTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading reviews, I'm quite put off buying this game. Is it as terrible as people say and will it get a patch soon does anyone know?

seikooc
the best game i ever played, in fact its the only game besides angry birds, and for the last 5 months i have not even looked at angry birds, give the game 10 games season mode, its great, wonderful and way better looking then the wii version, the playstation version 2013 looks cartoonish, check out this video

try it out, i was a cowboy fan ages ago and teh defense is absolutly great, you can sketch the plays and slow mow in action, try it its excellent:thumbs: watch at 7:29, tight plays man

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions