What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad with Best Buy :(

colbucky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad:Yesterday I was called to pick my IPAD 2 wfi/3G 64, AT&T version. I picked it and went home happy until I looked closer to the ipad box and discovered it was the wfi version only. I took it back to Best Buy today and found out they will not reserve any more Ipads as it will now be first come first served. "Back to the drawing board".

Petersenjp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad:Yesterday I was called to pick my IPAD 2 wfi/3G 64, AT&T version. I picked it and went home happy until I looked closer to the ipad box and discovered it was the wfi version only. I took it back to Best Buy today and found out they will not reserve any more Ipads as it will now be first come first served. "Back to the drawing board".

If your reservation was for a 3g, they "should" honor it with out question.

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you not notice the price difference? If they charged you for 3g and you got wi-fi only you should definitely complain.

archions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a different issue. I ordered on Apple website and pre-ordered on Best Buy hoping to get it sooner. After waiting for two and a half weeks my wife picked up my reservation at Best Buy and fedex delivered the one I ordered from Apple. I only need one, which means I have to get rid of one. Black AT&T 64gb 3g

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get a full refund from BB? If not that's what I would do.

According to various sources Radio Shack will have iPad 2's tomorrow. Might be worth a shot...

iPad 2 coming to RadioShack starting tomorrow | BGR

Best of luck!

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I have a different issue. I ordered on Apple website and pre-ordered on Best Buy hoping to get it sooner. After waiting for two and a half weeks my wife picked up my reservation at Best Buy and fedex delivered the one I ordered from Apple. I only need one, which means I have to get rid of one. Black AT&T 64gb 3g

Take one back.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Take one back.
Agreed. Apple has a 14 day free (no restocking fee) return policy now. Not sure about BB (I try to keep my distance from them ;) ).

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
archions said:

I'd take it back for the instant cash. Someone will be Rey appreciative. If it was the one I wanted I know I would be.

Reaction score

Best Buy has an excellent return policy and you will be doing someone a huge favor by them having an extra to sell

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People are willing to pay an extra $100 or more. That is what I would do.

64GB 3G White iPad

OP
C

colbucky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best Buy

I did get my money back, but should have notice the price difference when I paid. I now have to wait until they randomly get them in the distance future. :confused:

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a friend who was called to pick up her 16G wifi at Best Buy. When she got there it was gone. Manager gave her a free smart cover

Most reactions

Latest posts