What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lumi HD - A Light Puzzler (FREE)

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mzl.ymvugism.480x480-75.jpg

Lumi HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Valentines Update has been released!! (v1.3)

- Valentines Day 2011 Special Level Pack (FREE)
- A brand new puzzle piece to play with!
- Improved useability for picking items from the sandbox
- Improved rotation/filter colour changing to react to quick taps
- Few other small useability improvements

Lumi is a puzzle solving game where you take control of light. The idea is simple - shoot the correct colour light into the designated light targets.

Red light goes to red targets, blue light to blue targets and so on. You control the direction, colour and even the number of light beams by using mirrors, splitters, prisms and light filters.

FEATURES:

- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- An 8 step tutorial to walk you through the basics
- Multiple solutions to most puzzles
- 24 puzzles with the initial download
- Solve puzzles on various board sizes and difficulties
- Challenging and fun puzzle mechanics
- Progress saving - if you're stuck on a puzzle, you can come back to it at a later time and not have to start from scratch
- Option to add more levels once you're done with the first 24...
- NO ADS

Lumi doesn't impose time limits on your puzzle solving skills, and seeing as there are many ways to 'illuminate the problem', we trust you'll have hours of fun with this game.

The game comes with 24 levels for you to play through, starting with some really easy ones and ending on some mind-boggling brain teasers. (additional level packs are available as in-app purchases).

Some review comments:

"I'm smarter already! I want solutions...some of these deserve some help!"
"Possibly my favourite app even better than most of my paid apps. Brilliant"
"Challenging, enjoyable...and free! Great work guys, thanks :)"
"Really cool idea. Hoping to see more levels get released because I think I'm addicted!"

Hope you guys enjoy the game! Feel free to drop comments/reviews/suggestions as well! We're always updating and adding content and love hearing from our players.

Lumi HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:
OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
v1.2 has been released.

- New Game Option: Use Paint primary colours or Light primary colours.
- New Game Option: Turn Background music on/off
- Fixed the LightBender Lvl 41 bug

v1.3 will be submitted for review today...

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Awesome! I've really been enjoying this app. Lots of fun puzzles to make my brain hurt! Too bad you decided to give this app away for free. I would have gladly paid a buck or two... :)

Piko

OP
C

carribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! I've really been enjoying this app. Lots of fun puzzles to make my brain hurt! Too bad you decided to give this app away for free. I would have gladly paid a buck or two... :)

Piko

We gave away 24 levels for free. The additional level packs are in app purchases, so if you feel like supporting the development, please purchase the additional levels :)

XxNxX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I NEED HELP ON LEVEL 19............................ getting maaaaaaaad :eek:

Keladryel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the game :D especially once you start with light sensors and gates in gatekeeper. The new color by light spectrum is still a mind bender for me though, too used to paint color scheme :confused:

Plus i can confirm LVL 19 is solvable :p I can post the solution tonight (Don't have my iPad with me today) or send it on via IM to anyone who wants it.

XxNxX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the game :D especially once you start with light sensors and gates in gatekeeper. The new color by light spectrum is still a mind bender for me though, too used to paint color scheme :confused:

Plus i can confirm LVL 19 is solvable :p I can post the solution tonight (Don't have my iPad with me today) or send it on via IM to anyone who wants it.

Thanks bro,
waiting for ur next post ..... c0o0o0L :D

Keladryel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

Yay.... doh. Hmmm...

Workaround:
The Beginning - Level 19
*ttp://i.imgur.com/omnDx.png

XxNxX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
Yay.... doh. Hmmm...

Workaround:
The Beginning - Level 19
*ttp://i.imgur.com/omnDx.png

Finally...you awesome, only one step from me :D jk
im in lvl 24 now... =

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts