What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucky I waited for the UK release

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All indicataions (looks almost certain) are that the release will be 24th of April and the price could well be under £400 for the 16GB WiFi version so saving me over £100, based on the total import price. I knowosome people are now buying it on eBay and are having to fork out well in excess of £500 in most cases. In my opinion, patience is of virtue here because you could spend the extra money on accessories or really important apps.

Timd9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine off eBay it shud be here within a week
and I actually got mine for £395
and £20 shipping!!!
And i think when it comes out in uk it gunna be around £430

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine off eBay it shud be here within a week
and I actually got mine for £395
and £20 shipping!!!
And i think when it comes out in uk it gunna be around £430

You'll also have to invest in a UK plug for the charger (unless you are going to rely on a USB port)

Timd9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already have around three chargers from my and my girlfriend iPhones and iPods
ian going to being getting one around two or three week before they are released in the uk and roughly same price
it's a win win win situation 4 me

Most reactions

Latest posts