What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lovely calender app

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just found nice calendar app free Opus Domini. Worth a look peeps

Sent from my iPad 2 

DarkRavenMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Just found nice calendar app free Opus Domini. Worth a look peeps dde03

Sent from my iPad 2 

Just downloaded it - and yup, it's very good :) Thanks.

By the way, how did you type the Apple logo in your signature?

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DarkRavenMoon said:
Just downloaded it - and yup, it's very good :) Thanks.

By the way, how did you type the Apple logo in your signature?
On the mac option-shift-k once you have it send it to yourself email and get it on your iPad ,then I just copy and paste it, I put it into my note app easy to copy and paste from there. Maybe more bother than its worth but I like it. Lol. It might be easier to just use IPF on the mac and type your new sig..

Sent from my iPad 2 

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the mac option-shift-k once you have it send it to yourself email and get it on your iPad ,then I just copy and paste it, I put it into my note app easy to copy and paste from there. Maybe more bother than its worth but I like it. Lol. It might be easier to just use IPF on the mac and type your new sig..

Sent from my iPad 2 

You can just create a keyboard shortcut. I just tested with the Apple symbol and sent myself an email and it works fine. Shortcut can be any two keys, so two taps and you're good.

I tested, but will not use the tag, but some people might like it.

DarkRavenMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great if you own a Mac lol - guessing the custom shapes are simply from an installed font on Apple stuff such as the Wingding font on PC's?

I also understand how to copy & paste () and I also understand how how to use the 'Shortcut' feature of iOS but thanks for that :p

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great if you own a Mac lol - guessing the custom shapes are simply from an installed font on Apple stuff such as the Wingding font on PC's?

I also understand how to copy & paste () and I also understand how how to use the 'Shortcut' feature of iOS but thanks for that :p

I don't own a Mac. You misunderstood. I mean the keyboard shortcut on iPad.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I don't own a Mac. You misunderstood. I mean the keyboard shortcut on iPad.

That works perfectly    great tip !

Sent from my iPad 2 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DarkRavenMoon said:

Go to general - keyboard - add shortcut, where it says phrase copy the apple and where it says shortcut type a p l. Had to space them when I type a p l now I get an  lol great !

Sent from my iPad 2 

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to general - keyboard - add shortcut, where it says phrase copy the apple and where it says shortcut type a p l. Had to space them when I type a p l now I get an  lol great !

Sent from my iPad 2 

You can use any two characters to save yourself keystrokes. Like I randomly used two lowercase Ts. So I can type tt and get an apple or whatever symbol and/or words I paste. There's little chance I will use tt, zz, etc., so all those combos are easy shortcut strokes.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You can use any two characters to save yourself keystrokes. Like I randomly used two lowercase Ts. So I can type tt and get an apple or whatever symbol and/or words I paste. There's little chance I will use tt, zz, etc., so all those combos are easy shortcut strokes.

I hope darkravenmoon sees this, it's a great tip thanks 

Sent from my iPad 2 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a great find Suz, I love these types of apps (I have way too many of them!). I got the paid version, now I have to play with it to find out how it all works.

The Archangel

DarkRavenMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:

Sent from my iPad 2 

Ahh I now see what you are saying. So anyone know anymore? Please tell me I don't need to download and install one of those emoticon apps...

Last edited:
OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
That's a great find Suz, I love these types of apps (I have way too many of them!). I got the paid version, now I have to play with it to find out how it all works.

The Archangel

Gabriel your suppose to play with the free version before you buy the full version lol. But I thought it was nice maybe cause it looks like a diary. I'm a sucker for these apps too. Saw it on one of my many mac sites. Will keep my eyes peeled lol

Sent from my iPad 2 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Gabriel your suppose to play with the free version before you buy the full version lol. But I thought it was nice maybe cause it looks like a diary. I'm a sucker for these apps too. Saw it on one of my many mac sites. Will keep my eyes peeled lol

Sent from my iPad 2 

I just can't help myself!

The Archangel

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DarkRavenMoon said:
Ahh I now see what you are saying. So anyone know anymore? Please tell me I don't need to download and install one of those emoticon apps...

Just search the net for ones you like and paste them in that phrase section and apply a shortcut. Great fun, but you will have a heap of shortcuts to remember lol.

Sent from my iPad 2 

Most reactions