What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love the Mini

Cypher.Mini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved away from Apple products quite a while ago because I hate Itunes. I have a work supplied Galaxy tab 8.9 which I don't mind as I'm very familiar with Android.
I picked up a Mini to get used to Itunes again because my sister bought my dad a Ipad 4 for Christmas and I know he will be phoning me for help.

My original plan was to use it, get familiar with Itunes again and return it. I did return the 32gb Black mini and got the 64gb model. I LOVE this device!!! I love it so much that having to use iTunes doesn't bother me any more. lol

So thin and light, reading on it is a true pleasure. I look forward to the Mini 2 :)

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back to the iPad family! I love my mini, it's the perfect size for books and videos inside or outside of the house.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can minimize the use of iTunes quite a bit. You can use the cloud for backups and you can use various apps and photostream to transfer photos. iTunes is not nearly as required as it used to be.

OP
C

Cypher.Mini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can minimize the use of iTunes quite a bit. You can use the cloud for backups and you can use various apps and photostream to transfer photos. iTunes is not nearly as required as it used to be.

Now that is GOOD to hear! lol

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am really enjoying the mini its the best thing that i have bought this year well worth the money
I cannot wait for the mini 2 to come out i will be buying it straight away as soon as the pre orders
come out apple take my money.

I think the mini might sell more then the 9'7 inch iPads in time because purely because of the size
the size and the weight of the device does make the difference of buying one.

The only time that i use my 9'7 inch iPad is just to watch movies and Tv on and that it a part from
that i just use the mini for things

OP
C

Cypher.Mini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the Mini, especially how little I actually have to use Itunes that I sold my GS3 and picked up a Iphone 5.

MayThirty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the ipad1, then Ipad 2, then ipad with retina display, and now mini.

I rarely used any ipad until the mini.
It's almost as if the bigger iPads are not convenient compared to the mini.

Mini fan for life.
Can't wait for mini2.

Sent from my 64GB iPad mini using iPF

intillzah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just have to get out of the habit of always goign to my laptop for things that I can do on the Mini. :)

You're not the only one who has that problem.. It's tough for me because I have my computer running thru my 40" TV that's also my monitor, and I can access it from the easy chair with a wireless keyboard... So the Ipad gets relegated to a clock or a weather station, which it does both jobs very well.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am waiting not too patiently for the Mini2 to come out. I got to play with the mini for a few days and loved everything but the
display. I wouldn't have been bothered by it except that I compared it to my iPad 4. Rumours for the update seem to be split
between March and October. I will be pre-ordering mine.

Callihan_44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a hardcore pc guy, I like to build my own and I also do IT work on the side. I must say I wanted to get a netbook to look stuff up on the go instead of my phone but after playing with the mini for an hour at best buy I had to have it! This thing is awesome out and about, I got the 32 gig model because I wasn't sure how much junk I would download to it....the display is good enough for me, I wasn't gonna wait for mini2 to come out....

Most reactions

Latest posts