What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loss of wi fi

ianb59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to forum and this is first posting. I have I phone & Ipad also use laptop all three are connected toi net by WI FI. Have no problem with phone or laptop but I Pad keeps losing connection. I have had I Pad for several weeks and all has worked fine until last 2 - 3 days. Connection speed was very fast but now it is slow

Any ideas

Thanks

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome

If the iPad was working fine, It means the definitions are O.K
If nothing was changed , I would suggest to perform 1st of all a Hard Reset.
Make a search here in the forum for explanations.

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone else on here had a wifi SSID with a space in the name and removing that fixed the problem.
Someone also suggested going into wifi settings and tell it to forget the connection and then have it find the router and set it up again as a new connection.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please note, that the guy don't have any problem with his iPhone and Lap Top, on the same WiFi. Only with the iPAD.

SeoChampion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wi-Fi connectivity problems are not limited to the iPhone 3GS, not by a long shot. The iPhone 3G is widely reported to have connectivity problems that, according to the large number of people discussing it on the Apple Support Discussions, dwarf the reports regarding the 3GS.
or
You can reinstall from internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts