What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for the perfect handbag to carry my iPad 3G

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 3G iPad I have been scouring the internet for the perfect handbag that will not only carry my iPad safely but also a few personal items as well. If anyone has discovered the "perfect" handbag for them without it looking like a backpack, please share with us. What I am looking for is a bag that is not large, just big enough to house an iPad , cell phone, wallet.etc., without breaking my back to carry. I want it to be stylish, something that says, "Yes, she just took an iPad out of me and I am worthy to carry it!" :ipad-peacock:

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perfect purse

Depending on what you are planning to spend....I purchased a Coach Leather Audrey which is the absolute perfect size to hold my long awaited ipad 3g......with plenty of room for your other belongings and not a bulky purse either.....

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 3G iPad I have been scouring the internet for the perfect handbag that will not only carry my iPad safely but also a few personal items as well. If anyone has discovered the "perfect" handbag for them without it looking like a backpack, please share with us. What I am looking for is a bag that is not large, just big enough to house an iPad , cell phone, wallet.etc., without breaking my back to carry. I want it to be stylish, something that says, "Yes, she just took an iPad out of me and I am worthy to carry it!" :ipad-peacock:

I know most guys won't admit it, but many of them are looking for a Murse to carry their iPads :ipad-back: as well. I am, and I'm not ashamed!

"...it's a Satchel...Indiana Jones wears one."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuygRWVwuUI]YouTube - The Hangover "Satchel/Man Purse"[/ame]

Rola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still looking for my perfect bag! Cant seem to find anything that i like:(

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 5-6 different bags from her, they are well made and she has a great selection of fabrics.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on what you are planning to spend....I purchased a Coach Leather Audrey which is the absolute perfect size to hold my long awaited ipad 3g......with plenty of room for your other belongings and not a bulky purse either.....

Sssshhhhh! :p My wife could be reading this very forum.

This one's on the way to my house now from fleaBay ($13):

2epssuu.jpg

Neoprene Black Case Sleeve Cover For Apple iPad Tablet - eBay (item 390187017804 end time Jun-22-10 12:13:10 PDT)

I don't think this will get much use except for those few select times, since I have a protective skin on my iPad now. What I liked about this is that it had extra zippered pockets and the carry handles can be tucked in for that sleek slip case look.

This is the skin I am using right now and I am assuming it will slip right in to the above bag:
hhiipadruberizeblk1.jpg

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if you get them in the US, but Radley http://www.radley.co.ukmake nice girl bags :p They do tote type bags that would fit an iPad spot on.

I only know this due to ex-girlfriends and my search for a birthday present for my mum... it's not something for the weekend. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts