What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for simple app for mp3

richardstephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought what I need would be easy to find but that is not the case.
I am studying language and would like to find an app for my iPad that simply lets me add short language study files from my computer to my iPad to use them traveling.
I can't find anything that simply let's me do that.
I don't want to download music from the internet. I just need to load my files from my computer to my iPad and then access them.
I have been doing it with Azul but it takes a long time for the files to load into the iPad.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richardstephens said:
I thought what I need would be easy to find but that is not the case.
I am studying language and would like to find an app for my iPad that simply lets me add short language study files from my computer to my iPad to use them traveling.
I can't find anything that simply let's me do that.
I don't want to download music from the internet. I just need to load my files from my computer to my iPad and then access them.
I have been doing it with Azul but it takes a long time for the files to load into the iPad.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

That's what iTunes is for :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As the other's said, if you import them into iTunes you can sync them to the iPad.

I have an additional suggestion.

Go to the App Store on the iPad and download Apple's Podcast app.

Now import your files into iTunes, right click on them and choose Get Info. In the Options tab change the Media Kind to Podcast. If you want to get fancy you can also change the Name, Album, and track numbers in the Info tab. That will make for better organization.

With the iPad connected to the computer and selected under the Devices list, go to the Podcast sync controls and add your files. Sync/Apply.

When the sync is over you will find your files in the Podcast app on the iPad; which has controls more suitable for listening to that type of audio file than the Music app will.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts