What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for iMac forum

superfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used and enjoyed this and the companion iPhone many times. I just bought an iMAC and I'm looking for a forum like this one. I'll take any suggestions.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have used and enjoyed this and the companion iPhone many times. I just bought an iMAC and I'm looking for a forum like this one. I'll take any suggestions.

Hello - well, the one that I've used since 2013 is shown below, i.e. Mac Forums - great Admins & Mods and friendly advice (there is a Facebook Page and also an iOS app); another one is MacRumors which I visit only occasionally, extremely active w/ a lot of features - good luck in your selection. Dave :)
MacForums.png

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A more "high end" Apple forum is macintouch.com. It's aimed somewhat toward professional Mac consultants and developers, as a place to share advanced workarounds and troubleshooting tips, but it's very good for discussing problems no one else can solve. The members' technical knowledge level is simply amazing.

Most reactions

Latest posts